Imprint is aimed at improving professionalism and skill development of undergraduates aspiring to build a successful career. Session outline includes training sessions conducted by professional development trainers, guest speeches by successful corporate personnel, inspirational narrative by entrepreneurs and leading industrialists, and success stories of role models who rose quickly in the corporate environment.
The main objectives of the program are as follows,
- Provide a platform for university undergraduates to learn from leading professionals
- Facilitate an interactive discussion with experienced personnel
- Develop public speaking and presentation skills
- Provide a learning opportunity and exposure for the members of the club
- Build up morale of the undergraduate community, especially the final year students